Gino has extensive experience in hydrocarbons exploration and production, as well as in the commercialization of natural gas and liquids in the local and international market, from the Camisea Consortium.
Before joining the Firm, he was a legal advisor of Tecpetrol, where he was part of several highly specialized working groups for negotiations related to Peruvian natural gas, both with public and private entities, local and international, including international arbitrations. He also has experience in public sector entities in hydrocarbons, such as Perupetro and Osinergmin.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted as member of Camisea Consortium task force for the release of natural gas from Block 88 for domestic consumption.
- Acted as member of the Camisea Consortium task force for the renegotiation of gas exports terms and conditions.
- Was part of the Camisea Commercial Committee for the commercialization of natural gas, LPG, naphtha and MDBS.
- Advised on Tecpetrol's regional operations in Bolivia and Venezuela.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Peruvian Mining, Oil and Energy Association - Member, Legal, Natural Gas and LPG, and Oil & Gas Sectoral Committees
- Lima Bar Association - Member
- Peru (2010)
- Universidad de Piura (MBA) (2018)
- Universidad ESAN (Diploma Oil & Gas Management) (2011)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Law Program) (2009)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Post Graduate Degree Energy Law) (2008)