Representative Legal Matters
Before Silke joined the Firm, she handled the following matters:
- Advised Becton, Dickinson and Company regarding sale of a majority stake in the respiratory solutions business unit to Apax Partners by form of a joint venture (i.e. Vyaire Medical Inc.) (transaction volume approx. USD 800 million) including global restructurings in more than 33 countries.
- Advised Columbia Capital, LLC on an investment in Resilience360 GmbH by way of joint venture with Deutsche Post DHL Group.
- Advised BVK-Residential Europe-Immobilienfonds Corestate regarding various real estate acquisitions in Germany.
- Advised Hamburg Commercial Bank AG (HCOB) regarding the financing of the largest photovoltaic project pipeline in the Netherlands.
- Advised First Solar, Inc. on several investments and joint ventures in Europe and the Middle East.
- The Best Lawyers in Germany 2022 edition for Energy Law since 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main - Member
- Notarkammer Frankfurt am Main - Member
- Notary Chamber of Frankfurt am Main (Notary Public) (2015)
- Germany (2001)
- State of Hamburg (Second State Exam) (2000)
- University of Goettingen (PhD) (1999)
- Christchurch, New Zealand (LL.M.) (1997)
- University of Goettingen (State Exam) (1995)
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.