Jesse Freeman is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Labour, Employment and Employee Benefits Group in the Toronto office. Before joining the Firm as an associate in 2015, Jesse articled at a leading management side labor and employment firm in Toronto.
Jesse has a broad litigation and advocacy practice, encompassing all areas of labour and employment law in Canada's common law jurisdictions, with a particular focus on employment standards, labour arbitration, human rights claims, and wrongful dismissals actions. Jesse also advises employers on a wide range of labor and employment law matters, providing practical legal and business advice to both domestic and international private and public sector clients.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Toronto Advocates' Society - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2015)
- Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D.) (2014)
- University of Toronto (B.Sc. Psychology Honours) (2010)