Marta Fredrych is an associate in the Firm's Warsaw office. She advises on commercial and infrastructure transactions, drawing on experience gained in international law firms in Warsaw. Ms. Fredrych is a multilingual law and business studies graduate, and an advocate with international educational background and diverse work experience.
Ms. Fredrych advises Polish and international clients on commercial and infrastructure transactions implemented in public procurement, PPP, concession or other contractual models, in particular, in the preparation of legal analyses, as well as transaction documentation. She also handles procedural, commercial, corporate and labor law matters of such entities, and attends contracts negotiations and project meetings with clients.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Alcatel-Lucent Polska Sp. z o.o. on performance of PPP broadband network projects in Podkarpackie and Warminsko-Mazurskie regions.
- Advised SITA Zielona Energia Sp. z o.o. in the performance of the PPP Contract regarding the construction and operation, following the PPP model, of a waste incineration plant in Poznań.
- Advised Ondeo Polska Sp. z o.o. in connection with the PPP proceedings for rendering sewage treatment services (the sewage treatment plant in Mława).
- Advised SITA Polska Sp. z o.o. in the public procurement procedure for selecting a contractor for the construction and operation, following the PPP model, of a waste incineration plant in the City of Gdańsk.
- Advised the Ministry of Development in the preparation of the proceedings and project structure of the pilot ESCO hospital project realized in Sosnowiec in the PPP model.
- Advised Polish Fund for Development (PFR S.A.) in relation to financing for MPEC PPP project in Olsztyn.
- Advised Polish Fund for Development (PFR SA) on the possibility of participating by PFR SA in PPP projects and various methods of financing by PFR SA of the PPP projects
- Advised Alstom Power Sp. z o.o. on issues in performance of the public procurement contract for construction of the power plant units in PGE Opole Power Plant.
Prior to joining the Firm, Marta has worked in particular on the below matters:
- Advised SITA Zielona Energia Sp. z o.o. in the procedure for selecting a private partner for the construction and operation, following the PPP model, of a waste incineration plant in Poznań
- Advised JC Decaux on the construction of bus shelters in Warsaw, following the concession model
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar of Advocates - Member
- Poland (2015)
- Regional Advocate Bar Association (Okregowa Rada Adwokacka) (Advocate) (2014)
- Warsaw University (English & European Law) (2012)
- Leon Kozminski Academy of Entrepreneurship and Management (M.A. Law) (2010)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (Summer Course Introduction to Corporate Law & Governance) (2009)
- Center for American Law Studies (Marketing Management American Legal System) (2009)
- Leon Kozminski Academy of Entrepreneurship and Management (B.B.A. Marketing Management) (2008)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (Undergraduate Studies) (2004)
Co-author, "Legal Commentary on Act on concession for construction or services," Lexis Nexis, July 2015