Daniel Fragiel has been an attorney at the Firm since 2015 and is a senior associate in the Employment & Compensation Practice Group at Baker McKenzie Venezuela. He has over 17 years of professional experience in the area.
Daniel has extensive experience in labor audits for national and international companies. He also has actively participated in litigations and labor disputes. He has been part of collective negotiations, personnel reduction, recruitment and termination processes. Daniel has in-depth knowledge of work privacy, social security, health, and international workers.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised and represented and important pharmaceutical company in the compensation and labor benefits process, due to the ceasing of operations of the company in Venezuela.
- Participated in the strategic planning and defense of an important mining company in Venezuela in several procedures of employment matters opened against the company.
- Participated in an internal audit (labor benefits) for a local food processing company for the potential sell of their actions to foreign investors.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Caracas Bar Association (2006)
- Labor and Human Capital Management Committee: British Venezuelan Chamber of Commerce (2017)
- Caracas~Venezuela (2005)
- Universidad Santa Maria (Law Degree) (2005)
Baker & McKenzie SC is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.