Anke started her career at the corporate department of a Dutch law firm in 2004. In October 2006 she joined the Amsterdam office of Baker McKenzie and has experience in the international corporate law practice.
As an assigned civil-law notary Anke is involved in (international) restructurings and capital market transactions. She also coordinates multijurisdictional reorganization projects in worldwide post-acquisition integrations. Anke was on secondment with ING Group N.V. from January 2011 to July 2011.
Representative Legal Matters
Anke assisted in various restructurings, acquisitions and finance deals for globally operating multinationals and was most recently involved in, amongst other things:
- a restructuring / post-acquisition integration for a logistics service provider;
- a restructuring / post-acquisition integration for a multinational in the health industry; and
- a restructuring / split-off for a multinational in the health industry.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Notaries’ Association (Koninklijke Notariële Beroepsorganisatie)
- Civil Law Notary~Netherlands (2004)
- Women Leadership Programme (2012)
- Grotius College (Post Graduate Course in Company Law - 'Vennootschaps- en Ondernemingsrecht') (2009)
- University of Groningen (Tax Law) (2004)
- University of Groningen (Notarial Law) (2003)
Anke frequently publishes articles about corporate developments in legal journals and is a lecturer corporate law at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.