Eileen Flynn is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Chicago office. She is experienced in domestic and international litigation and arbitration. Eileen is currently a Governing Member of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
Eileen focuses on representing multinational corporations in commercial litigation and antitrust matters. She has advised clients in multiple industries, including aviation, pharmaceuticals and nuclear medicine.
Representative Legal Matters
- Conducted internal investigations in the United States, Canada, Turkey and Mexico for multinational business enterprises in relation to compliance issues, particularly under the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Conducted internal investigations for Swiss financial institutions participating in the DOJ Tax Division's Program for Non-Prosecution Agreements or Non-Target Letters for Swiss Banks.
- Managed a team of lawyers in multiple offices and different time zones for an electronic document review in a multinational internal investigation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association - Member
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- Worked extensively on pro bono matters representing prison inmates.
- Worked on a successful Seventh Circuit appeal for an immigrant in danger of being deported after the BIA failed to follow its prescribed analytical rules.
- Served as a member of the junior executive board for the Academy Associates, a young professionals' organization dedicated to supporting and raising funds for Chicago Jesuit Academy, an all scholarship middle school for young men on Chicago's West Side for three years, and continues to be involved in the young professionals’ organization.
- Served as a board member on the Alliance for Women of the Chicago Bar Association from August 2013 to August 2015.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit~United States (2013)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2010)
- Illinois~United States (2009)
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D.) (2009)
- Trinity College, University of Cambridge (B.A.) (2005)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.