Lydia Flinterman is an associate in the Litigation & Arbitration department of Baker McKenzie's Amsterdam office.
Lydia focuses her practice on commercial litigation and national and international arbitration.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Amsterdam Young Bar Association
- Association for Liability and Damages Law (VASR)
- Association for Corporate Litigation (VCL)
- Netherlands Arbitration Institute Young Arbitration Practitioners (NAI Jong Oranje)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2015)
- Utrecht University (LL.M. Private Law) (2014)
- Utrecht University (LL.B. Dutch Law) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.