Catherine Fitzpatrick is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Australian Immigration team.
Catherine advises on all Australian temporary and permanent visas for local and international clients. Catherine has extensive experience in global corporate immigration for short-term and long-term assignments, visa processing and preparation and management of complex visa matters. Her range of experience enables her to service the global transfer needs of businesses and provide advice relating to compliance and risk issues. Catherine's corporate clients to date have included Fortune 500-listed organizations, ASX-listed organizations, small and medium enterprises and start-ups across the finance, consulting, airport, shipping, advertising, retail, hospitality, IT, healthcare, pharmaceutical and fast-food industries. Catherine has been successful in multiple health waiver submissions for health costings of AUD 1.2 million, AUD 700,000 and AUD 450,000.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Law Society of New South Wales.
- Member, Migration Institute of Australia.
- Member, Migration Alliance
- Volunteer Lawyer, Refugee and Advice and Casework Services (RACS)
- Volunteer Lawyer, Refugee and Immigration Legal Centre
- Volunteer Lawyer, Raise Foundation, Bump Mentor Programs
- New South Wales (2015)
- Australian National University (B.A.)
- Australian National University (LL.B.)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.