Mark is a Senior Counsel in Baker and McKenzie's North American Financial Regulation and Enforcement Practice, which provides clients with a full range of regulatory and compliance advice and enforcement counseling.
Previously, Mark has served as a Partner in another international law firm and as an Associate Director in the Securities and Exchange Commission's Division of Trading and Markets (formerly Market Regulation) and Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations, where he was responsible for the inspection and oversight of the nation's stock and options markets and for nationwide coordination of the SEC's broker-dealer and transfer agent examination programs.
- Recipient, Presidential Rank Award--Distinguished Executive
- Recipient, SEC’s Distinguished Service Award
- District of Columbia~United States (1975)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit~United States (1975)
- Ohio~United States (1974)
- Georgetown University Law Center (JD) (1974)
- Wright State University (MBA) (1971)
- Oberlin College (AB, cum laude) (1964)