Kim focuses on all aspects of employment law. She has experience acting on behalf of clients in the Fair Work Commission, Federal Circuit Court, Supreme Court, the Anti-Discrimination Board of New South Wales and the New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal. This has included unfair dismissal, general protections claims, disputes and discrimination matters.
Kim has experience assisting clients conduct workplace compliance audits and implementing workplace change. She also has experience advising on organisational policy, employee misconduct and award and enterprise agreement interpretation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on minimum award entitlement terms and benefits and award coverage
- Advising on award/agreement interpretation and methods to achieve compliance
- Conducting "better off overall" testing for enterprise agreements and drafting submissions to vary and terminate enterprise agreements
- Preparing workplace policies and guidelines
- Advising on terminations, discrimination issues, performance management and protecting confidential information
- Assisting employers conduct investigations into workplace misconduct
- Advising on good faith bargaining, industrial action and majority support determinations
- Drafting employment contracts and independent contractor agreements
- High Court of Australia (2017)
- New South Wales~Australia (2015)
- University of Newcastle (B.Bus, LL.B) (2013)