Louann Fang Richard is an associate in the Firm’s Dallas office. She advises mainly on corporate and securities matters.
Louann advises on various corporate, securities and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters and securities law compliance. She represents buyers and sellers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions, including public and private acquisitions, divestitures, mergers and other strategic alliances. In addition, Louann represents issuers in public offerings and private placements of debt and equity.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Asian American Bar Association - Member
- Texas~United States (2013)
- University of Texas School of Law (2013)
- University of Michigan (2007)