Karina Fajardo Sahagún
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C.
Karina Fajardo has been an associate in the Firm’s Guadalajara office since 2013 and has over twelve years’ experience in labor and employment law.
Karina practices mainly in the area of labor litigation, including general employment advice, compensation and employee benefits, as well as individual and collective litigation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Supported clients in individual and collective employment terminations.
- Advised companies in matters related to labor inspections.
- Advised companies in matters related to compliance with their obligations, as well as preventive advice on human resources.
- Represented companies in collective negotiations.
- Represented companies in labor litigation proceedings started by top-level executives.
- Represented companies in labor litigation proceedings started by sales force personnel.
- Represented companies in social security litigation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- International Bar Association - Member
- Mexico (2013)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (JD) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.