Valeria Eystrakh is an associate at Baker McKenzie's Moscow office. Prior to joining the Firm in 2019, she worked as a lawyer at a Skolkovo IT startup and as an associate with a Skolkovo legal team.
Valeria's practice focuses on information technology, privacy and data protection, as well as various IP matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted the Russian subsidiary of a major international company in an audit by the Russian Data Protection Authority (Roskomnadzor).
- Advised major international and Russian companies regarding requirements for localization of personal data in Russia.
- Assisted clients in enforcing administrative procedures aimed at blocking content violating their rights and interests on the internet.
- Advised clients on various intellectual property and information technology matters.
- Moscow State University (Spec. Diploma Law) (2014)
Valeria participated as a speaker in various client seminars on the regulation of information technologies and personal data.
Baker & McKenzie - CIS, Limited is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.