Frederik Eveleens Maarse is an associate in the Amsterdam office's International Private Equity Practice Group.
Frederik focuses on corporate law, with particular emphasis on strategic and private equity-driven private mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructurings. He is regularly involved in due diligence investigations, contract drafting and transaction negotiations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Blokker Holding on the sale of Intertoys to Alteri Investors.
- Advised Ergon Capital Partners III S.A. on the acquisition of Keesing Media Group B.V.
Prior to joining the Firm, Frederik:
- Advised Staples Inc. on the sale of a controlling stake in its European business to private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management LP.
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands (2014)
- Leiden University (LLM Financial Law) (2014)
- Leiden University (LLM Corporate Law) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.