Valeria Enrich is a partner and member of Competition Law and International Commercial & Trade practice groups in Baker McKenzie's Barcelona office. Having joined the Firm in 1999, Ms. Enrich is seasoned in matters involving competition law as well as trade and commerce. Ms. Enrich has been recognized for her work by various legal directories, including Chambers Europe, Legal 500, GCR, EXPERT Guide and Best Lawyer.
Ms. Enrich advises clients on a wide variety of issues on competition law. This includes merger control, vertical retrains, defending clients before authorities and courts in competition law proceedings, and in follow-on actions for damages. She also assists in the assessment of the compatibility of cooperation agreements and distribution contracts with competition law, as well as the implementation of compliance programs. Ms. Enrich has drafted and negotiated all types of commercial and industrial contracts. She also advises on consumer law matters, and assists clients in the area of export controls and sanctions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted several clients in the implementation of their distribution and franchise structure in Spain and conducted complicated negotiations upon termination of such agreements.
- Assisted several clients in implementing antitrust compliance programs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Barcelona Bar Association
- Spanish Association for the Defense Competition - Executive Committee and Treasurer
- Barcelona~Spain (1999)
- College of Europe, Belgium (LL.M. Law) (1999)
- University Pompeu Fabra (Post Graduate Studies General Corporate Law) (1998)
- University of Navarra (Degree Law) (1997)
- University of Coimbra (Erasmus Program in Portugal) (1996)