Veap Elmazi is a junior associate in Baker McKenzie's Vienna office. He is part of the office's White-Collar Crime and Compliance team. Veap is a member of various criminal law and compliance organizations. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked for a renowned law firm in Vienna.
Veap focuses on white-collar crime, anti-corruption laws, compliance and internal investigations. He represents clients in white-collar and anti-corruption proceedings, and advises corporate clients on compliance matters, including the development and implementation of compliance systems. He also assists in conducting internal investigations in companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Vereinigung Österreichischer StrafverteidigerInnen (Organization of Austrian Criminal Defense Lawyers) - Member
- Österreichischer Compliance Officer Verbund (Compliance Officer Association Austria) - Member
- Compliance Netzwerk Österreich (Austrian Compliance Network) - Member
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (2015)
- University of Vienna (2010)
- Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan (2010)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (2008)
Diwok Hermann Petsche Rechtsanwälte LLP & Co KG is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.