Farah is an associate in the Firm's Dubai office. Farah is a corporate lawyer with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and restructurings, as well as general corporate and compliance matters. Farah is qualified in England & Wales.
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2018)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- University of Law (2016)
- Oxford Brookes University (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2014)
- Leiden University (Master of Laws (LLM) European Law) (2013)
- University of Groningen (Bachelor of Laws (LLB) International and European Law (Honours)) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie.Habib Al Mulla is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.