Youssef is an associate in Baker McKenzie Cairo office.
Youssef practice focuses on banking and finance, Islamic finance, projects and credit facilities.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Rawasy, a new real estate joint venture established by the National Bank of Egypt (NBE) and Banque Misr, in connection with acquiring real estate assets in Talaat Moustafa Group’s (TMG) Madinaty compound for a purchase price of approximately EGP 9 billion.
- Advising a sugar manufacturing company in negotiations of a settlement of its existing financial indebtedness.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- CRCICA Initiative - Member of Alexandria
- The Egyptian Bar Association - Member
- Egypt (2021)
- Alexandria University (LLB) (2020)
Helmy Hamza & Partners is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.