Mohamed is a senior associate in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group of Baker McKenzie Habib Al Mulla, based in Dubai. He has litigation experience across a number of specialized areas including civil, commercial and criminal law, energy and infrastructure, corporate, real estate, construction, employment, intellectual property and tax disputes.
Mohamed focuses on dispute resolution primarily on general corporate and international business transactions, as well as on international and local arbitration.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Egyptian Bar Association - Member
- European Court of Justice (ECJ) of the International Model of the European Union (European commission “Cairo”) (ImEU) – Council Secretariat President (2011), Council Secretariat Director (2010)
- Egypt (1992)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- Indiana University (LLM) (2013)
- Cairo University (LLB) (2011)
Baker & McKenzie.Habib Al Mulla is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.