Dr. Florian Eisenmenger is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Munich office and a member of the Information Technology Practice Group. Before joining the Firm, Florian worked several years for two major law firms and the chair of Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure as well as Business Criminal Law at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
Florian advises national and international clients on data privacy and information technology law. He has experience in matters related to the implementation of GDPR requirements, day-to-day corporate data privacy organization, as well as matters related to the digitalization of business processes.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Florian assisted companies inter alia on the following matters:
- Advised a leading German midsized company on the groupwide implementation of the GDPR.
- Advised a private bank on selected issues regarding the implementation of the GDPR.
- Advised a leading German high-tech company regarding relevant legal requirements for digital service offerings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Datensicherheit e.V. - Member
- International Association of Privacy Professionals - Member
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft IT-Recht im Deutschen Anwaltverein - Member
- Germany (2015)
- Friedrich Alexander Universität Erlangen Nürnberg (Dr. jur.) (2017)
- Higher Regional Court of Nuremberg (Assessor Exam) (2012)
- Friedrich Alexander Universität Erlangen Nürnberg (Referendar Exam) (2010)
- Author, "Die Grundrechtsrelevanz »virtueller Streifenfahrten« – dargestellt am Beispiel ausgewählter Kommunikationsdienste des Internets," Duncker & Humblot, 1. Edition, June 2017
- Co-author (with Dominik Brodowski), "Zugriff auf Cloud-Speicher und Internetdienste durch Ermittlungsbehörden," Zeitschrift für Datenschutz 2014, S. 119
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.