Helmy, Hamza and Partners
Khadija Eino is an associate at Helmy, Hamza & Partners, Baker McKenzie Cairo. She obtained an LLB degree from the Faculty of Law of Alexandria University in 2020 and was admitted to the Egyptian Bar Association in the same year.
Khadija's practice focuses on equity and debt capital market and banking and projects. She particularly advises banks and financial institutions and reviews facility agreements and security and finance documents. Her practice also focuses on providing advice related to public and private offerings, mergers and acquisitions, securities laws and regulations, and other corporate finance activities. She works with clients to help them navigate the complex legal and regulatory requirements of their capital market transactions. Additionally, she advises high-profile clients on real estate projects. Khadija is currently seconded at Jansen Egypt to assist the company in all its corporate day-to-day matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Banque Misr and Arab African International Bank (AAIB) as lenders on a real estate financing to Al Alamia for Real Estate Investment, a fully owned subsidiary of Hassan Allam Properties. The two banks signed the loan documentation of EGP 4.16 billion for the development of Swan Lake Residences project which is one of Al Alamia integrated residential projects in New Cairo.
- Advised Banque Misr and Arab African International Bank (AAIB) as lenders on a real estate facility granted to Al Alamia for Real Estate Investment, a fully owned subsidiary of Hassan Allam Group company at a value of EGP 3.05 billion.
- Advised National Bank of Egypt, Qatar National Bank Al Ahli, African Export-Import Bank, Banque du Caire, Suez Canal Bank, United Bank, Arab Investment Bank, Agricultural Bank of Egypt, Industrial Development Bank and Housing & Development Bank, in relation to the financing of Canal Sugar's project financing of a large scale beet sugar factory in Minya, Egypt.
- Acted for Japan's largest banks and other lenders in connection with a new USD 207 million NEXI covered Term Loan Facility Agreement for Afreximbank.
- Acted for Japan's largest banks on the drafting and execution of an Amendment and Restatement Deed with a deal value of USD 92 million and JPY 45 billion.
Antitrust and competition
- Advised the Egyptian branch of an American global manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in connection with assessing the routes and review documents to advise on the course of action against an international company that is specialized in cleaning disinfectant and antiseptic for arising misleading advertisement.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Egyptian Bar Association
- Egypt (2020)
- Alexandria University (Faculty of Law, English Section) (2020)
- University of Sadat City (Masters in Private Law and Arbitration in Faculty of Law) (2020)
Helmy Hamza & Partners is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.