Ann Edillon is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Intellectual Property Practice Group and Information Technology & Communications Industry Group. Prior to joining the Firm, she worked as a patent consultant on various intellectual property areas and policy matters such as patents, utility model, industrial design and trademarks. Ann also holds a degree in the field of human medicine as well as certifications from the Federation Internationale des Conseils en Propriete Intellectuelle (FICPI) for the Southeast Asian Patent Drafting Training Course and from the World Intellectual Property (WIPO) for the Academy Advanced Course on Patent Information Search.
Ann's practice focuses on intellectual property advisory including trademark registration and maintenance, anti-piracy/anti-counterfeiting, trademark litigation and enforcement, copyright, patent and general IP advisory.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- International Bar Association
- Philippine Medical Association
- Philippines (2012)
- University of the Philippines, College of Law (JD) (2011)
- University of the East (Doctor of Medicine) (2003)
- University of the Philippines (BS Psychology cum laude) (1999)