Tobias Edenman is head of the Energy, Mining and Infrastructure Industry Group in Stockholm. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, he worked at another law firm.
Tobias primarily focuses on the representation of clients in the resources and energy sectors with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, real estate, and development and infrastructure projects.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising global supplier of energy technology in connection with a major restructuring of the group.
- Advising global infrastructure fund in connection with its unsuccessful bid on Swedegas.
- Advising Crown Energy in its EUR 100+ million acquisition of a property portfolio in Africa.
- Advising Mercury Engineering in its development of a major data center for global company.
- Advising Nordic construction company in relation to highway projects in Sweden.
- Advising OHL in connection with major infrastructure projects in Sweden.
- Advising Equinix, Inc. on real estate and REIT related matters regarding its acquisition of Telecity.
- Advising international investor in its acquisition of an industrial site for conversion into residential housing.
- Advising listed company in its disposal of a major development project in northern Sweden.
- Advising Middle East Sovereign Entity in its development and expansion of a logistic center.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2004)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M.) (1998)
- University of Uppsala (LL.M.) (1996)
- University of Trier (1995)
- University of Minnesota Law School (1994)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.