Tobias Edenman is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Stockholm office and member of the Firm's Real Estate group. He works mainly within the fields of real estate, finance and general corporate and commercial law. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, he worked at another law firm.
Mr. Edenman regularly represents Swedish and international real estate companies and funds, as well as companies within the IT and broadcasting industries.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for the Norwegian real estate fund Fortin in connection with the sale of a property owning company with 22,000 sqm office premises in Stockholm.
- Acted for Kuwait Finance House in connection with the acquisition of a 70,000 sqm logistics centre. The transaction included Sharia-compliant financing.
- Acted for Einar Mattsson in connection with the acquisition of a property owning company.
- Acted for Cernera Fastigheter in connection with the establishment of joint ventures with construction companies for the purposes of redevelopment and construction of premises.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2004)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M.) (1998)
- University of Uppsala (LL.M.) (1996)
- University of Trier (1995)
- University of Minnesota Law School (1994)