Clara Dust is mainly active in the area of antitrust law, including advising in merger control proceedings and cartel investigations.
Representative Legal Matters
- Regularly advises a leading supplier of rail vehicle components in multijurisdictional merger control proceedings, as well as on general competition law matters.
- Advised Hitachi Koki on its acquisition of tool manufacturer Metabo.
- Advised Ingersoll Rand in complex merger control proceedings in relation to its acquisition of transport cooling units manufacturer Frigoblock.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dusseldorf Bar Association - Member
- German Japanese Lawyers Association (DJJV) - Member
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht - Member
- Germany (2015)
- Regional Court Wuppertal (Assessor Exam) (2014)
- University of Bonn (Referendar Exam) (2011)
- Keio University (2007)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.