Lily Duong is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Palo Alto office and is a member of the Firm’s Employment & Compensation practice.
Prior to joining the Firm, Lily was a Judicial Law Clerk for Honorable Anthony J. Battaglia in the Southern District of California and worked as an associate at an international law firm.
In law school, Lily served as a judicial extern for the Honorable M. Margaret McKeown of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the Honorable Anthony J. Battaglia of the Southern District of California.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association - Professional Development Committee Member
- Federal Bar Association - Law Clerk Committee Member
- The Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court - Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California~United States (2019)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California~United States (2019)
- California~United States (2018)
- University of San Diego School of Law (JD, Order of the Coif, magna cum laude) (2018)
- University of California, Los Angeles (BA Political Science) (2014)