Kristina Dunbring is a senior associate of Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Practice Group. She is based in Stockholm and in 2020, seconded to the Firm’s London office. Prior to joining the Firm in 2017, Kristina worked at other law firms in Stockholm and Shanghai. She is active within the Swedish Bar Association, inter alia, as a member of the Council.
Kristina Dunbring’s main practice area is real estate with focus on real estate transactions, cross-border mergers and carve outs, and commercial leases. She represents companies mainly within the real estate sector, such as international and Swedish real estate companies and funds.
Representative Legal Matters
- Coordinated real estate aspects of Hitachi Ltd.'s USD 11 billion acquisition of ABB's power grids business.
- Advised Orio AB in the sale of the company to Hedin Mobility Group AB for SEK 503 million.
- Advised Vencom Residential AB in a joint venture with Partners Group AG structured to develop two Swedish properties, with an aggregate amount of up to SEK 2 billion as committed equity for the development.
- Advised Altira AB in connection with two property acquisitions in Uppsala, one business property with Bravida as sole tenant from SHF Boländerna 28:4 AB and one commercial property with several tenants from DNB Scandinavia Property Fund AB.
- Advised Ankarhagen Fastigheter AB in relation to its sale of a Swedish property portfolio of 18 properties with a property area of approx. 24,400 sqm to NP3 Fastigheter. Agreed property value was SEK 179 million and the properties were mainly let for garage and car testing purposes.
- Assisted on real estate aspects of Symphony Technology Group and other consortium members' USD 2 billion acquisition of Dell's RSA cyber business.
- Advised several high-end fashion brands in connection with their Swedish leases.
- Advised Storytel in a wide range of assignments related to their streaming services of audio books in a number of jurisdictions.
- Advised Arlandastad Group in connection with its IPO on Nasdaq First North.
- Advised Aros Bostad in connection with its IPO on Nasdaq First North.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Bar admittance (2017) and member of the Council (2023)
- MERC Community - Member
- Fastella - Member
- Legally Lady - Member
- Sweden (2017)
- University of Gothenburg (Master of Laws LL.M.) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.