Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB
Kristina Dunbring is a senior associate of Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Practice Group. She is based in Stockholm and in 2020, seconded to the Firm’s London office. Prior to joining the Firm in 2017, Kristina worked at other law firms in Stockholm and Shanghai. She is a member of and active within the Swedish Bar Association, inter alia, as an alternate member of the Council.
Kristina Dunbring’s main practice area is real estate with focus on real estate transactions, cross-border mergers and carve outs and rental. She represents companies mainly within the real estate sector, such as international and Swedish real estate companies and funds.
Representative Legal Matters
- Coordinated real estate aspects of Hitachi Ltd.'s USD 11 billion acquisition of ABB's power grids business.
- Advised Applus+, the global testing, inspection and certification company, on its acquisition of Besikta Bilprovning, a leading statutory vehicle inspection group in Sweden, from Volati.
- Assisted on real estate aspects of Symphony Technology Group and other consortium members' USD 2 billion acquisition of Dell's RSA cyber business.
- Advised the real estate company Ankarhagen Fastigheter in relation to its sale of property portfolio in Sweden.
- Advised Blomstergruppen i Sverige on its acquisition of S-Blommor Syd from Stena Adactum.
- Advised several high-end fashion brands in connection with their Swedish leases.
- Advised Storytel in a wide range of assignments related to their streaming services of audio books in a number of jurisdictions.
- Advised Schur Flexibles Holding in the acquisition of the shares in the manufacturing business Scandiflex Pac Aktiebolag, including several owned properties, leasehold properties and related environmental issues related to the same.
- Advised the real estate company Aros Bostad in connection with its IPO on Nasdaq First North.
- Advised the self-storing company 24Storage regarding its IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member and alternate member of the Council
- Legally Lady - Member
- Sweden (2017)
- University of Gothenburg (Master of Laws LL.M.) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.