Kristina Dunbring is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Practice Group. Prior to joining the Firm in 2017, Kristina worked at other law firms in Stockholm and Shanghai. She is a member of and active within the Swedish Bar Association, inter alia, as an alternate member of the Council.
Kristina advises clients on a wide range of real estate matters with a focus on transactions, development, planning, land use and rental. She represents companies mainly within the real estate sector, such as Swedish and international real estate companies and funds. She also represents companies within the media industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the public listed company Crown Energy in relation to its acquisition of a property portfolio in Angola.
- Advised the real estate company Ankarhagen Fastigheter in relation to its sale of property portfolio in Sweden.
- Advised Blomstergruppen i Sverige on its acquisition of S-Blommor Syd from Stena Adactum.
- Advised Keesing Media Group, owned by the investment fund Ergon Capital, on the acquisition of Bonnier Magazines & Brands portfolio of puzzle magazines.
- Advised the listed gaming company THQ Nordic on the acquisition of Coffee Stain Holding AB.
- Advised several high-end fashion brands in connection with their Swedish leases.
- Advised Storytel in a wide range of assignments related to their streaming services of audio books in a number of jurisdictions.
- Advised Schur Flexibles Holding in the acquisition of the shares in the manufacturing business Scandiflex Pac Aktiebolag, including several owned properties, leasehold properties and related environmental issues related to the same.
- Advised the real estate company Aros Bostad in connection with its IPO on Nasdaq First North.
- Advised the self-storing company 24Storage regarding its IPO on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member and alternate member of the Council
- Legally Lady - Member
- Sweden (2017)
- University of Gothenburg (Master of Laws LL.M.) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.