Kristina Dunbring is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Practice Group in Stockholm. Prior to joining the Firm, Kristina worked at other law firms in Stockholm and Shanghai.
Kristina advises clients on a wide range of real estate matters with a focus on transactions, development, planning, land use and rental.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised listed gaming company THQ Nordic AB on the acquisition of Coffee Stain Holding AB.
- Advised Aros Bostad in connection with its IPO on Nasdaq First North.
- Advised Blomstergruppen i Sverige on its acquisition of S-Blommor Syd from Stena Adactum.
- Advised FSN Capital on its acquisition of the IT-companies Office IT-Partner, Zetup and Dicom (in total 20 independently owned companies).
- Advised Keesing Media Group, owned by the investment fund Ergon Capital, on the acquisition of Bonnier Magazines & Brands portfolio of puzzle magazines.
- Advised Ankarhagen Fastigheter AB in relation to its sale of property portfolio in Sweden.
- Advised Lund Waterfront Packaging District AB in connection with a major development project regarding the conversion of an industrial site to residential area.
- Advised Storytel in a wide range of assignments related to their streaming services of audio books in a number of jurisdictions.
- Advised several high-end fashion brands on an ongoing basis in connection with leases.
- Advised Crown Energy in relation to its acquisition of a property portfolio in Angola.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member
- Sweden (2017)
- University of Gothenburg (Master of Laws LL.M.) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.