Kristina Dunbring is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Real Estate Practice Group in Stockholm. Prior to joining the Firm in 2017, Kristina worked at other law firms in Stockholm and Shanghai. She is a member of and active within the Swedish Bar Association, inter alia, as an alternate member of the Council.
Kristina advises clients on a wide range of real estate matters with a focus on transactions, development, planning, land use and rental. She represents companies mainly within the real estate sector, such as Swedish and international real estate companies and funds. She also represents companies within the media industry.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised listed gaming company THQ Nordic AB on the acquisition of Coffee Stain Holding AB.
- Advised Aros Bostad in connection with its IPO on Nasdaq First North.
- Advised Blomstergruppen i Sverige on its acquisition of S-Blommor Syd from Stena Adactum.
- Advised FSN Capital on its acquisition of the IT-companies Office IT-Partner, Zetup and Dicom (in total 20 independently owned companies).
- Advised Keesing Media Group, owned by the investment fund Ergon Capital, on the acquisition of Bonnier Magazines & Brands portfolio of puzzle magazines.
- Advised Ankarhagen Fastigheter AB in relation to its sale of property portfolio in Sweden.
- Advised Lund Waterfront Packaging District AB in connection with a major development project regarding the conversion of an industrial site to residential area.
- Advised Storytel in a wide range of assignments related to their streaming services of audio books in a number of jurisdictions.
- Advised several high-end fashion brands on an ongoing basis in connection with leases.
- Advised Crown Energy in relation to its acquisition of a property portfolio in Angola.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swedish Bar Association - Member and alternate member of the Council
- Legally Lady - Member
- Sweden (2017)
- University of Gothenburg (Master of Laws LL.M.) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.