Amadeo Dreesmann is an associate within the Amsterdam Real Estate Practice Group. He joined Baker McKenzie in 2019. Amadeo advises on real estate law and contract law in general.
Amadeo focuses on real estate law, including sale-and-leaseback transaction, general lease matters and real estate financings, for institutional investors and multinationals. He is regularly involved in real estate transactions, due diligence investigations and the drafting of commercial contracts.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Intermediate Capital Group in connection with the acquisition and subsequent leaseback of the approx. 89,000 sq m Syngenta facility in Enkhuizen, the Netherlands for about EUR 100 million.
- Advising Arrow Electronics in connection with the sale and subsequent leaseback of their approx. 50,000 sq m property located in Venlo, the Netherlands for about EUR 20 million.
- Advising MiddleGround Capital LLC with the Dutch real estate aspects of the USD 218 million acquisition of Shiloh Industries Inc. (including the sale-and-leaseback of their property in Oss, the Netherlands).
- Advising a major commercial bank in connection with the sale of multiple assets through an asset purchase agreement. Assisting in the subsequent transfer and negotiations with landlords with regard to various lease agreements in the Netherlands.
- Advising various large retail corporation on their leases in the Netherlands. Assisting in the negotiations and the drafting of these lease agreements.
- Advising on the real estate due diligence for various German Pfandbriefbanken as lender on the (re)financing of numerous buildings in the Netherlands (total loan value exceeding EUR 200 million).
- Amsterdam~The Netherlands (2020)
- University of Amsterdam (LL.M. Civil Law) (2019)
- University of Paris (Pantheon-Assas) (2017)
- University of Utrecht (LL.B. Law) (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.