Ina Maria advises clients in acquisition or sale of companies, assets and shares participations, including mergers, spin-offs and reorganizations, as well as domestic and international financing of companies focused on the exploitation of natural resources.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Trevali Mining Corporation in obtaining a USD 160 million senior secured term loan and a USD 30 million senior secured revolving working capital loan granted by The Bank of Nova Scotia and SG Americas Securities LLC.
- Advised CD Capital on an equity investment in Los Calatos Project.
- Advised Sierra Antapite on the acquisition of the gold-silver Antapite Mine owned by Compañía de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A., located in the Province of Huaytara, Department of Huancavelica.
- Advised Inversiones Capital Global S.A., subsidiary of Santander Global Banking & Markets, regarding the subscription of shares that represent 49.78% of the capital of Generacion Andina S.A.C.
- Advised Volcan Compañia Minera S.A.A. on the sale to Odebrecht Energia del Peru S.A. of 100% of the shares of Compañia Energetica del Centro S.A.C., titleholder of an hydropower project named "Belo Horizonte" with an estimated capacity of 180MW (2013).
- Advised an international banking group and Morgan Stanley as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners.
- Advised CCB International, CICC, and a British multinational banking and financial services holding company as bookrunners in the initial public offering in Hong Kong and Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of 1,764,913,000 ordinary shares of Chinalco Mining Corporation International
- Peru (2005)
- Columbia University (Master of Laws (LL.M.)) (2010)
- Universidad de Lima (Law Degree summa cum laude) (2005)
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Exchange Student) (2003)