Jonathan's areas of practice include acquisition finance and real estate finance. Jonathan works with domestic and overseas banks, funds and corporates on multijurisdictional secured and unsecured corporate finance, real estate financs and acquisition finance transactions.
Jonathan has worked in London and Melbourne and has advised clients across a range of jurisdictions including Australia and Europe.
Jonathan's experience allows him to provide commercial and timely outcomes to clients on a range of transaction sizes.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Jonathan handled the following matters:
- Advised an Australian ASX-listed electronic goods retailer on syndicated corporate and acquisition facilities for the acquisition of Australian whitegoods retailer.
- Advised an Australian ASX-listed packaging company on its debt facilities and multi-currency syndicated corporate and acquisition facilities including Australian and Asian banks including various acquisitions of Australian packaging companies;.
- Advised a UK student accommodation developer in relation to construction facilities for 720-bed student accommodation development in Brisbane, Australia.
- Advised a major Australian bank in relation to an acquisition finance facility to purchasers of US-owned water trader with assets located in New South Wales, South Australia and Victoria, Australia.
- Advised an Australian property development group in relation to senior and mezzanine finance facilities in relation to a 148-apartment development in Melbourne, Australia.
- Advised an Australian property development group in relation to senior and mezzanine facilities to assist with the development of a boutique apartment development in Sydney, Australia.
- Supreme Court of Victoria~Australia (2014)
- Monash University (Bachelor of Laws LLB) (2013)