Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C.
Sara Domínguez is a junior associate and accountant in Baker McKenzie’s Transfer Pricing Practice Group in Mexico City and in the Latin America Transfer Pricing and Economics Practice. She joined the Firm in 2017. Sara has experience in tax consultation and transfer pricing fields. Her major professional experience is on industries such as, the oil and gas, mining, manufacture, food processing and consumer products industries.
Sara has participated in compliance, planning and controversy transfer pricing projects for multinational companies, such as audits and mutual agreement procedures. She also has experience in tax planning advisory services, such as Company's stock option plans, expatriates liabilities and Multinational Group's tax planning matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advisory services on the fields of transfer pricing and financial valuation for oil and gas companies, including support of economics legal positions.
- Assistance in compliance matters related to Transfer Pricings BEPS, Statutory Tax Reports and Informative Tax Returns.
- Assistance in mutual agreement procedures with Canada and Switzerland, as well as transfer pricing audits in Mexico
- Assistance in Tax Planning and advisory services on stock option plans that companies provide to their employees.
- Advisory on the rights and liabilities an expatriate has derived from their expatriation.
- Calculation of tax liabilities or tax projections of the employees and companies (employers), derived from expatriation agreements.
- Anahuac University (Transfer Pricing Expert) (2019)
- Escuela Bancaria y Comercial (Bachelor's Degree in Accounting) (2017)
Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.