Emile Doelwijt is a junior associate in the Corporate Structures team. He joined Baker McKenzie Amsterdam in 2013.
Emile focuses on corporate law and is involved in international restructurings, (cross-border) mergers and acquisitions and setting up joint ventures. He also advises national and international companies on corporate governance issues from a Dutch corporate law perspective.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised GATX in its acquisition of Trifleet
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB) - Member
- Civil Law Notary~Netherlands (2013)
- University of Amsterdam (Master of Laws LL.M.) (2013)
- University of Amsterdam (LL.B.) (2012)
Co-author, "Statuten en inkoop van aandelen", Juridische berichten voor het notariaat, February 2015
Co-author, "European company law update: the single-member private limited liability Company (SUP)", Lexology, February 2015