Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate on the comprehensive overhaul of intercompany multi-level license agreements with its Russian subsidiary covering a large IP portfolio owned by the Client.
- Assisted a British multinational consumer goods company in major restructuring of its trademark and other IP portfolio and in substantially amending its trademark and patent licensing arrangements within the group and with the Russian subsidiary.
- Assisted a British multinational company in substantially changing its licensing structure globally and in Russia, in connection with different types of brands.
- Advised VTB Capital on the acquisition of 100% of shares in InfoTeKS Internet Trust JSC, which is an accredited certification center and provides a range of services in the field of legally significant electronic document management, electronic reporting and accounting automation.
- Advised ECCO Sko A/S in connection with the acquisition of its Russian distributor, ECCO Ros, with operations in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- Represented a Client's interests in the preparation and conclusion of the acquisition of software developed by Russian engineers hired by a company located in the US.
- Assisted the Client in implementing its global strategy and restructuring its business in Russia by re-franchising the Client's equity restaurants.
- Advised Inter IKEA Systems B.V. on launching its first e-commerce store in Russia. The work entails amending the Client's contractual relations with its Russian franchisee, formalizing the use of the Client's intellectual property rights by the franchisee for online operations in Russia and complying with requirements applicable to online sales.
- Advised one of the world's largest internet-based technology and cultural enterprises in connection with a potential acquisition of the Company, which created a popular Massively Multiplayer Online Game.
- Advised NovaWind, the division of State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom responsible for Russia’s renewable energy program, on its joint venture with Dutch wind turbine manufacturer Lagerwey.
- Recommended in IP in Russia, Chambers Europe, Best Lawyers
- Transactional expert, IAM Patent 1000 2015-2021
- Trademark Star, IP Stars 2017-2021
- Transactions Star, IP Stars 2021
- The Top 250 Women in IP, IP Stars 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- European Business Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Licensing Executives Society of Russia
- Russia (1999)
- Russian Patent and Trademark Office~Russia
- Moscow State University Law Faculty (Post Graduate Degree) (2003)
- Moscow State University Law Faculty (J.D., Honors) (1999)
Ms. Divina frequently speaks on various local and international conferences, seminars and business meeting on franchise, licensing and other intellectual property issues. She authored several publications on intellectual property matters.
- Co-author, "Russian Federation: The government approves agreement on regional Eurasian trademarks," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 25 September 2020