Representative Legal Matters
Has successfully participated and leaded several projects for answering audit efforts from the Mexican Tax Administration Services for different industries and taxation concepts.
Leaded the solving of tax controversies through mediation before the Mexican Tax Ombudsman and through litigation.
Has restructures corporate groups and specific operations for reducing risk and create operative and tax efficiencies.
Has successfully developed mergers, sales and acquisition projects for corporate groups and standalone entities.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mexican Lawyers Bar
- Tax Academy of Nuevo Leon
- Mexican Institute of Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant (2019)
- Mexico (2005)
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICADE), Madrid (Postgraduate Degree on Seamanship Law) (2015)
- Universidad Regiomontana (Law) (2012)
- Universidad Regiomontana (Master's Degree in Tax Law) (2009)
- Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (Public Accounting and Finance) (2005)
- Author, Tax implications of payments addressed abroad for freight contracts, 2020
- Co-author, Tax (private company acquisitions) Q&A: Mexico, Thomson Reuters, 2017 - 2019
- Co-author, Tax (joint ventures) Q&A: México, Thomson Reuters, 2019
- Author, Debt financing for companies: tax implications on interests, 2016
- Author, Tax aspects of the settlement in kind, 2015
Firm Committee Memberships
- Legal Guide for Micro-Enterprises, 2020