Marc Di Pierdomenico is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Toronto office. Marc previously summered and articled with the firm where he primarily worked with the Corporate & Securities and Tax practice groups. Marc received his JD (with distinction) from Western University. Prior to studying law, Marc obtained his BBA (with distinction) with a concentration in Finance from Wilfrid Laurier University. While at Laurier, Marc participated in the co-op program, gaining practical business experience. Prior to law school, Marc worked in the financial services industry and completed all three of his Chartered Financial Analyst examinations.
Marc's practice focuses on domestic and cross border M&A, public and private financings, corporate reorganizations, regulatory compliance and general corporate and securities matters.
- Recognized, Law Society of Upper Canada Award, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of Ontario - Member
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
- Ontario~Canada (2019)
- University of Western Ontario (Juris Doctor) (2018)
- Wilfrid Laurier University (Honours Bachelor of Business Administration) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.