Joe is an associate in London's Banking and Finance practice.
He advises investment banks, debt funds, private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers on national and cross-border finance transactions, focusing on leveraged and acquisition financing.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Ardian Private Debt and Barings Private Debt on the financing aspects of Macquarie’s recommended cash offer for Premier Technical Services Group Plc.
- Advising Bridgepoint Credit and Investec Bank plc on the refinancing of CGE Partners and ICG plc's acquisition of the Enhesa Group.
- Advising National Westminster Bank plc on the refinancing of Bridgepoint-owned BKUK Group, the UK master franchisee for the Burger King brand.
- Advising Muzinich Private Debt on the unitranche facilities made available to refinance August Private Equity’s acquisition of Charterhouse Voice & Data Plc.
- Advising Muzinich Private Debt on the unitranche facilities made available to refinance August Private Equity’s acquisition of the Zenergi Group.
- Advising the lenders in relation to the unitranche and PIK debt package to finance a sponsor’s bid for the acquisition of a UK pensions administration software business.
- Advising HSBC UK Bank plc and Barclays Bank plc on the refinancing of the Ocean Outdoor Group, including facilities issued under the Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme.
- Advising Investec Bank plc on the financing aspects of Livingbridge-owned Brainlab’s acquisition of Hanapin Marketing LLC and Distilled Holdings Limited.
- Advising Baird Capital-owned bFinance Group on its refinancing by HSBC UK Bank plc.
- Advising Rhône Capital on the financing aspects of its carve-out acquisition of the drilling and fishing businesses of Schlumberger Limited.
- Advising lenders in relation to various subscription fund finance facilities in respect of private investment funds located in on-and off-shore jurisdictions.
- Advising lenders in relation to various UK and European real estate acquisition and development financings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2017)
- University of Durham (BA Geography) (2012)
- University of Law (Graduate Diploma in Law)
- University of Law (Legal Practice Course)
- University of Law (LLB)
- Hong Kong
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.