Gerardo Del Hoyo is an associate in the Firm’s Labor Practice Group in Juarez. He mainly practices in the area of labor litigation and provides general advice on ways to prevent labor contingencies. Mr. Del Hoyo has practiced in Juarez’s labor courts for six years before joining Baker McKenzie. He is currently a member of the Barra y Colegio de Abogados S.C.
Mr. Del Hoyo’s legal practice focuses on the negotiation and care of all kinds of litigation — individual or collective, union conflicts and individual lawsuits. He helps clients draft agreements and address social security matters. Mr. Del Hoyo also assists in the negotiation and defense of companies involved in strike proceedings, motions for union certification and in the management of collective bargaining agreements.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented and advised various clients in individual and collective litigation.
- Represented and advised various clients in union-related conflicts.
- Represented and advised corporations in employment-related claims.
- Advised various clients in the negotiation and drafting of all kinds of individual and collective agreements.
- Advised and represented clients in strike proceedings.
- Advised clients on ways to prevent labor contingencies.
- Mexico (1999)
- University Autonoma de Ciudad, Juarez (Law Degree) (2000)