Robert W. DeJoy is a member of the Firm’s Global Tax Practice Group in New York. Listed in Super Lawyer 2009, Mr. DeJoy routinely handles international tax planning, tax controversy and transactional matters.
Mr. DeJoy advises Fortune 500 companies on the US tax aspects of structuring and implementing major acquisitions, divestitures, separations, joint ventures and cross-border financings. He also advises on — and helps clients plan for — inbound and outbound investments, administrative rulings and tax controversy matters in local, state and international jurisdictions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Claims Court~United States (1985)
- U.S. Supreme Court~United States (1985)
- U.S. Tax Court~United States (1982)
- District of Columbia~United States (1981)
- New York~United States (1980)
- Georgetown University (LL.M.) (1981)
- Albany Law School (J.D.) (1980)
- University of Albany (B.A.) (1977)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.