Peter has acted in a number of significant corporate transactions in recent years, both domestic and cross-border.
His practice focusses on mergers and acquisitions and securities law, particularly on public company takeovers, mergers, demergers, reconstructions, acquisitions and divestments, capital raisings and initial public offerings, securities issues and corporate governance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on major mergers, including by way of scheme of arrangement.
- Advising on large-scale public takeovers.
- Advising public and large private companies on acquisitions and restructuring.
- Acting on major equity capital markets transactions, including on initial public offerings and rights issues.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- New South Wales~Australia (2007)
- High Court of Australia~Australia (2007)
- University of Technology Sydney (Master of Law) (2007)
- University of Sydney (Bachelor of Commerce) (2004)