Allison De Tal is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in the Washington, DC office, where she focuses on resolving tax controversies. She is also active in the Firm's pro bono practice.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Ms. De Tal worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Harry Haines and the Honorable Joel Gerber at the United States Tax Court. Before her clerkship, she worked as an associate at a California-based firm, advising on an array of tax and employee benefit issues. In law school, Ms. De Tal served as the senior notes editor of the Chapman Law Review.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association – Section on Taxation
- District of Columbia~United States (2018)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit~United States (2017)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit~United States (2016)
- U.S. Tax Court (2011)
- California~United States (2010)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation) (2010)
- Chapman University School of Law (J.D. magna cum laude) (2009)
- University of California at Riverside (B.A. cum laude) (2002)