Edouard De Rancher is a member of Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Paris. Before joining the Firm in 2010, Edouard worked for the French desk of Deloitte Tax in New York, where he advised mainly French and American clients in international and French corporate taxation.
Edouard's practice is focused on general corporate taxation, international taxation, tax litigation and taxation for the non-profit entities sector. He has significant experience in the pharmaceutical as well as hotel and tourism industries.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on the spin-off of a division of a large listed pharmaceutical company (valued over EUR 1 billion).
- Advised in relation to the cross-border and domestic restructuring of various groups in the retail, tourism, consumer electronics and pharmaceutical areas.
- Advised in relation to the set up of large joint ventures in the luxury and in the chemicals sectors.
- Advising on the structuring of acquisitions in the hotels and resorts sector as well as in the consulting business, by private equity entities or large MNE groups.
- Structuring of the international tax structuring of a French Tech company investing abroad.
- Advises numerous Foundations and Associations in their setting-up and the structuring of their activities, governance and funding.
- Paris~France (2010)
- University of Paris IX (Dauphine) (Post Graduate Corporate Taxation) (2007)
- University of Assas (Master's degree Corporate Law) (2006)
Baker & McKenzie A.A.R.P.I. is a member of Baker and McKenzie International.