Armando De Lille joined the Firm in 2012 as a partner in the International Trade Practice Group in Mexico City. He is a professor at the Universidad Panamericana, the Universidad Iberoamericana and the Universidad Latina de América. Mr. De Lille has been a speaker and an active participant at seminars on foreign trade and customs matters organized by significant associations, including Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa, Colegio de Abogados, AC, Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados and Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos en Comercio Exterior.
Mr. De Lille’s practice is focused on international trade and customs, particularly on developing consulting and planning activities, and taking part in foreign trade, customs and tax audits for Mexican and multinational businesses. He is experienced in litigation involving foreign trade, tax, and administrative matters before regulatory authorities, the Federal Court of Tax and Administrative Justice, and other branches of Mexican federal judicial power, including the Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented clients in proceedings related to unfair practices in international commerce, including antidumping and anti-subvention, in and special proceedings before the International Commercial Practices Unit of the Ministry of Economy.
- Participated in the acquisition and operation of various development programs relating to foreign trade (IMMEX, ECEX and PROSEC, among others) for Mexican and multinational businesses, and also took part in various matters relating to such programs before the administrative authorities.
- Participated in the negotiation, preparation and execution of national and international commercial agreements.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consejo Empresarial Mexicano de Comercio Exterior, Inversión y Tecnologiá, A.C. - Customs & Logistics Committee
- Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa, Colegio de Abogados, A.C. - Foreign Trade Committee
- Barra Mexicana, Colegio de Abogados - Foreign Trade Committee
- Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Comercio Exterior - Member
- American Chamber Monterrey - Foreign Trade Committee
- Mexico (2012)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (Master's Degree International Business Law) (2005)
- Barra Mexicana Colegio de Abogados (Diploma International Trade Unfair Practices & Safeguards) (2003)
- Universidad Panamericana (Law Degree)
- Mexico City