Isabella de la Guardia is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Miami office where she practices in the area of litigation.
Isabella represents US and international clients before the state and federal courts. Her practice also focuses on resolving disputes for corporations and individuals involving commercial litigation, international arbitration, contract disputes, white-collar criminal defense and compliance.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented an advertising company against a printing company in a breach of contract and fraud action involving over USD 15 million in damages before the Southern District of Florida.
- Conducted an internal investigation of a multinational company amid tips of bribery, corruption and books-and-records records manipulation.
- Successfully defended a case before the Florida Supreme Court, ruling that immigrant children's dependency petitions may not be denied without opportunity to present evidence.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Hispanic National Bar Association - Member
- Young Professional of the Americas - Member
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida~United States (2016)
- Florida~United States (2015)
- Boston College Law School (JD) (2015)
- Georgetown University (Bachelor of Science Foreign Service cum laude) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.