Representative Legal Matters
Advised major telecommunications provider in connection with multibillion dollar merger and compliance with a DOJ Civil Investigative Demand regarding competition issues.
Conducted an internal investigation of a multinational company amid tips of bribery, corruption and books-and-records records manipulation.
Represented an advertising company against a printing company in a breach of contract and fraud action involving over USD 15 million in damages before the Southern District of Florida.
Successfully defended a case before the Florida Supreme Court, ruling that immigrant children's dependency petitions may not be denied without opportunity to present evidence.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Hispanic National Bar Association - Member
- Young Professional of the Americas - Member
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida~United States (2017)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida~United States (2016)
- Florida~United States (2015)
- Boston College Law School (JD) (2015)
- Georgetown University (Bachelor of Science Foreign Service, cum laude) (2012)
- Co-author, "Judge v. Arbitrator: Who Decides Arbitrability?," Daily Business Review, 18 September 2020
- Co-author, "Contagious: US Class Actions and Anticipated Trends Based on the COVID-19 Pandemic," Baker McKenzie, 27 March 2020
- Author, “Arbitration. Waiver of Right to Arbitrate. Fifth Circuit holds that party waived right to compel arbitration by invoking the judicial process and because Plaintiff was prejudiced in her legal position.,” International Litigation & Arbitration, Baker McKenzie, January 2019
- Author, “Arbitration. Confirmation of Award. Stay. Forum Non Conveniens. District court refuses to stay enforcement of an award pending foreign challenge but seeks further briefing on the merits before confirming award,” International Litigation & Arbitration, Baker McKenzie, May 2018
- Co-author, "Adapting to Global Standards of Compliance," Bloomberg BNA’s World Securities Law Report, 4 January 2017