Representative Legal Matters
- Provided support to multinational companies regarding the regularization of particular airports and renewal of their concessions and permits.
- Advised companies in different sectors in the preparation of documentation required to close acquisition processes.
- Advised on and assisted in mergers for companies in different sectors.
- Supported multinational companies on their start-up in Mexico.
- Advised companies regarding the preparation of all documentation required for the securitization of their assets.
- Advised Mexican and multinational companies regarding the preparation and implementation of their commercial agreements.
- Advised multinational companies regarding the requirements and limitations of foreign investments in Mexico.
- Advised foreign airlines on starting operations in Mexico, day-to-day operations, contracting with airports, commercial and regulatory issues involved in the industry, as well as government relations.
- Advised international companies regarding franchising and on their start-up in Mexico.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Chamber of Commerce of Mexico A.P.
- Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresar
- Mexico (2007)
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (Degree Air and Space Law) (2015)
- Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (Aeronautics Congress) (2014)
- Universidad Iberoamericana (J.D.) (2007)
Author, “Stamp Tax Exemption Before Bankruptcy Plan Confirmation,” Tax Planning International, August 2009
Speaker, “Enforcement Powers,” Seminario sobre privacidad de datos en Singapur, January 2009