Mario d’Avossa is a partner in the Firm's Milan office. He is a seasoned transfer pricing practitioner who has extensive experience in international business restructurings, economic valuations and benchmarking analyses of intercompany transactions in support of documentation and planning studies. He worked in the transfer pricing group of a Big 4 firm before joining Baker McKenzie.
Mr. d’Avossa advises clients in various industries mainly with respect to transfer pricing documentation, international tax planning, advance pricing agreements, supply chain restructuring, licensing agreements, cost sharing transactions and litigation.
- Italy Transfer Pricing Professional of the Year, Legalcommunity Tax Awards 2019
- Leading lawyer in Tax, Chambers Global, 2013-2015
- The Italian Transfer Pricing Team was named "Italy Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year" by International Tax Review European Tax Awards for two consecutive years, 2009 and 2010
- The Italian Transfer Pricing Team was named "Italy Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year" by Legalcommunity Tax Awards in 2015
- Shortlisted among the 4 leading transfer pricing advisors in Italy, Legalcommunity, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ordine degli Avvocati di Milano - Member
- Italy (2008)