Creighton Davis is an associate in Baker McKenzie's San Francisco office. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Creighton was an associate at another leading international law firm. He advises both public and private clients in buyout and investment transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, carve-outs, joint ventures and other strategic corporate transactions. Prior to law school, Creighton taught social studies for four years at a public middle school in the South Bronx where he also co-founded a non-profit called Serving While Achieving Greatness, Inc., or S.W.A.G.
Creighton advises both public and private clients in buyout and investment transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, carve-outs, joint ventures and other strategic corporate transactions.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining the Firm, Creighton provided counsel to, among others:
- The placement agents in a 4(a)(2) private placement of senior secured notes to refinance a construction and term loan facility for Imperial Solar Energy Center West
- Silver Lake Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in ServiceMax, Inc. from GE Digital LLC
- Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. in its pending acquisition by affiliates of Digital Colony Partners and the EQT Infrastructure IV fund
- Intel Corporation in the sale of its 5G smartphone modem business to Apple, Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Center for Youth Development through Law - Board Member
- City of Oakland, Community Policing Advisory Board - Board Member
- New York University Law Alumni of Color Association - Board Member
- Pacific Council for International Policy - Member
- Peer Health Exchange - Bay Area Regional Board Member
- New York
- New York University School of Law (Juris Doctor) (2016)
- Lehman College (Masters of Arts in Secondary Education) (2011)
- Boston College (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude) (2008)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.