Delphine Danhoui is a counsel in the tax group of Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office. Her focus is on corporate tax and international tax planning. She has more than 10 years of experience in Luxembourg. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie in 2019, Delphine worked as a tax lawyer for 8 years and has been a senior advisor in a Big Four firm in Luxembourg.
Delphine advises international clients, mainly private equity firms and multinational companies, on Luxembourg and international taxation in the context of cross-border transactions and reorganizations (e.g., mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and migrations). She also assists private clients in wealth tax planning and estate structuring.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ladies in Law Luxembourg Association (LILLA) - Member
- Private Equity for Women - Member
- International Fiscal Association (IFA) - Member
- Luxembourg~Luxembourg (2008)
- Paris~France (2007)
- Paris Business School (M.B.A. Tax Law, Business Law and Management) (2003)
- University of Montpellier (Master's Degree Business Law) (2002)
- Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce (Specialization Course A and B Cycles in Taxation)
Baker & McKenzie Luxembourg is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.