Linh Chi Dang is a special counsel based in Baker McKenzie's Hanoi office.
Linh Chi focuses her practice in banking and financial services, and has been involved in numerous foreign investment projects in Vietnam. She has broad experience on both providing legal advice and performing transactional work.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising banks and other financial institutions on the regulations, rules and related issues governing their investment and banking activities.
- Advising clients on interest rate and currency hedging and other derivative transactions.
- Advising local and international clients with respect to corporate and securities laws.
- Advising borrowers and lenders on financial restructuring and syndicated loan transactions.
- Representing companies in connection with their IPOs and public M&A transactions in Vietnam.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hanoi Bar Association
- Vietnam Lawyers' Association
- American Chamber of Commerce
- Vietnam (2006)
- University of San Francisco School of Law (LLM) (2002)
- Hanoi National University (LLB) (1998)
- Hanoi University (Bachelor of Arts English) (1996)
Baker & McKenzie (Vietnam) Ltd., a limited liability company, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.