Philippine Dalla Corte is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Zurich. She joined the Firm in 2009 as a trainee. After her bar admission in Switzerland in 2012, she rejoined Baker McKenzie as an associate.
Philippine advises international and domestic clients mainly in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and restructuring, real estate transactions as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented multinational investment management company on the divestiture of 11 Swiss hotels.
- Advised Swiss medtech company and its management on a venture exit transaction.
- Counseled multinational companies on the reorganization of their group structure.
- Advised domestic and foreign companies on the acquisition of shares in Swiss companies.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Swiss Bar Association - Member
- Zurich Bar Association - Member
- Switzerland (2012)
- London Business School (Master in Business Administration) (2016)
- University of St. Gallen (M.A. HSG in Law) (2009)
- University of St. Gallen (B.A. HSG in Law) (2007)