An avid litigator, Ali's practice experience is focused on dispute resolution with an emphasis on complex local and cross-border banking, commercial and intellectual property disputes.
Ali also has experience in advising and representing international luxury retail brands in commercial agency, distribution and franchise disputes.
His portfolio has well exceeded the billion dollar benchmark and has entailed acting for prominent global and regional financial institutions in high-profile cases that have been the subject of media coverage and public scrutiny in the UAE and abroad.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- WIPO Certified in Intellectual Property Law
- Lebanon (2021)
- United Arab Emirates (2019)
- Lebanese University (Bachelor of Law, L.L.B.)
- Lebanese University (Master in Law, M1)
- City University of London (Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Commercial Law)